WHO IS SHE?

 

 

Gr8dane World was created & founded by the Gr8dane herself, Dana Pich. Inspired by retro fashion, beloved neon bar signs and the eccentric streets & culture of San Francisco, Gr8dane World aims to create small batch designs & slow fashion that strays away from the generic, minimal mold. With funky hardware, deadstock fabrics and recyclable materials, Gr8dane World is here to serve the far out, socially conscious, consumer. 
90% of our designs are made by hand in our San Francisco studio and the remaining 10% are proudly manufactured, ethically, in China. We work hard to seek out manufacturers that align with our mission and are grateful for our overseas suppliers and fully believe in a transparent supply chain that shares this insight with its Gr8dane Babes. 
Dana graduated from The Fashion of Institute of Design and Merchandising with an A.A. in Visual Communications and has worked down many different avenues within the retail & apparel world. These experiences range from social media management to buying & merchandising to ecommerce management. Essentially, she's done it all and is proud of these experiences and opportunities that have helped shape Gr8dane World.